Why Join Our Network?
The CDRN is run by a voluntary steering group and emerged from a need we all identified to:
- improve confidence on data and research related skills and expertise in the sector;
- to share good practice and experience of interacting with data and research issues;
- and to offer a network of peer support and collegiality.
We want to protect collegiality, support and practice and we want to be able to share these freely with colleagues in publicly-funded institutions, or sole traders and limited companies that need help to deliver data and research, as much of this work is going out of house post-COVID-19.
- Members must work in a public facing institution within the arts, cultural and heritage sector; or
- Those operating as a Sole Traders or Limited Company must have been doing so less than 2 years and have previously worked in a public facing institution within the arts, cultural and heritage sector.
CDRN Membership grants you access to:
- Quarterly online-based get togethers
- Opportunity to attend the CDRN Conference
- Access to previous CDRN Conference materials
- Access to CDRN Slack channel
- Access to CDRN LinkedIn Members’ Only Area
- Networking space where you can connect to other data professionals
- Forum to exchange experiences, best practice and debate current issues
- Opportunity to form new collaborative partnerships
- A space that operates independently of research or data agencies, database providers, or funding bodies.